Candida Albicans is unfavourable yeast that can colonise the vagina, intestinal tract, mouth and even organs..
The long term or frequent use of antibiotics and the Contraceptive Pill are major causes of Candida overgrowth.
Antibiotics are especially harmful as they kill off the 'friendly' bacteria within the gut that would normally keep this yeast under control. This is called Dysbiosis.
Patients with Candida experience much ill health with a wide range of symptoms.
If the Candida Albicans yeast spreads to the Intestinal Tract, it is then called Candidiasis !
With intestinal Candidiasis, allergic reactions to foods could develop and a person may experience one or a number of the following symptoms after eating a meal, or even just one food item i.e. …
Intestinal Candidiasis can cause such damage to the intestinal walls that Leaky Gut Syndrome develops.
If the Candida yeast proliferates throughout the body, it can eventually tax the immune system to such an extent that life-threatening ailments could develop.
- Eliminate the cause i.e. eliminate certain foods.
- Improve the digestive process.
- Restore normal bowel flora (favourable bacteria in the colon).
- Provide the body with certain nutrients to help it fight off the infection.
- Offer the Liver support in it's detoxification function.
- Restore the body's immune system so that it will repair damaged tissue & enhance it's ability to ward off recurring infection.
- Digestive Enzymes
- Probiotics e.g. Acidophilus & Bifido
- Caprylic Acid
- Flaxseed oil
- Lapacho Tea
- Grapefruit Seed Extract
- Vitamin C
- Aloe Vera