Parasite and worms can cause sever problems if left untreated. If you just cannot get rid of those digestive system problems such as bloating, diarrhea and other Irritable Bowel Symptoms even though you have tried a change in diet and ' digestive supplements', you may have parasites!
Parasite infestation can sometimes appear as digestive problems. Chronic diarrhea is a common sign of parasites and they can cause a wide variety of symptoms, such as abdominal pain, allergy, anemia, bloating, bloody stools, chronic fatigue, constipation, cough, diarrhea, gas, irritable bowel syndrome, itching, joint and muscle aches, nervousness, hives, allergic reactions to foods, mucus in the stools, poor immune response, rashes, sleep disturbances, teeth grinding, fever and unexplained weight loss.
Parasites can deplete the body of nutrients such as vitamins A, B6, and B12, potassium, calcium, and magnesium, overwhelm the immune system, which can lead to severe illness. Symptoms can come and go depending on the life cycle of the parasite involved.
Parasites are a hidden disease, because most people who have parasites don't know it. Researchers are beginning to see how parasitic infections may mimic or be involved in diseases such as rheumatoid symptoms, chronic fatigue syndrome, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, diarrhea, AIDS and arthritis.
Diet For Parasite & Worm Infestations:
- All meats are to be cooked until well-done
- Eliminate coffee, refined sugar, white flour and processed foods. Cooked foods are usually recommended.
- Carrots, sweet potatoes, and squash are some foods that are high in beta carotene, a precursor for vitamin A. Vitamin A seems to increase resistance to penetration by larvae.
- Increase anti-parasitic foods such as Pineapple which contains the digestive enzyme bromelain. A diet rich in pineapple can help to clear certain parasites such as tapeworms.
Beneficial Supplements For Parasites & Worms:
Medical herbalists use a number of Medicinal Herbs to eradicate internal parasites and worms such as ...
- Black Walnut
- Cinnamon Bark
- If stomach acid is low, supplementation with digestive enzymes to improve digestion can be beneficial
- Probiotics following herbal treatment is also helpful
The three herbs Black Walnut, Wormwood and Cloves should always be used together as a single treatment for maximum effect in order to get rid of parasites.
Black walnut hull and Wormwood kill adults and developmental stages of at least 100 parasites. Cloves kill the eggs.
If you eradicate only the adults, the eggs will soon grow into new adults. If you eliminate only the eggs, the parasites already loose in your body will soon grow into adults and make more eggs which will continue to infect the host - YOU..
Parasites | Worms | Digestive Problems | Parasitic Infestations