We believe that if your answer to 3 or more of these questions is YES, then you DO suffer from some form of Food Intolerance / Allergy.
This issue then needs to be addressed before you will be able to succeed at Permanent Weight Loss and Improved Health.
- Do you suffer from uncomfortable bloating in your stomach, especially after meals?
- Do you suffer from IBS i.e. constipation and/or diarrhoea? If you do not have at least 1 bowel movement per day OR if you have more that 3 bowel movements per day that are quite 'loose/watery' then your answer is YES!
- Do you have flatulence every day?
- Do you have gurgling noises in your gut?
- Do you get pains or spasms in you gut?
- Do you burp after eating?
- Do you get indigestion, acid in the throat or heartburn more than once per week?
- Does your tongue feel furry/coated before brushing?
- Do you get more than 1 headache per week?
- Do you feel tired all the time and find it difficult to wake up?
- Do you get hot or sweat after eating certain foods?
- Do you suffer from recurring infections (e.g.. thrush) or mouth ulcers?
You need to correct your digestive process, bowel flora & alter certain eating habits.